Skip to main content

Old School Retro vibes with a touch of rebellion!

There’s something about this look that’s taken me straight back to a bygone era. It has that timeless, classic vibe that screams Jackie Kennedy, but with a modern edge that’s undeniably Amy Winehouse. The Candice Set by SIZL, with its jacket, top and pants, feels like the perfect blend of sophistication and rebellion.

I couldn’t resist styling it with the KUTU Clizia Heels and the Suzie Handbag, which add that final touch of elegance and retro flair. The contrast between the soft yellow and crisp white accessories makes this outfit feel fresh yet nostalgic. Maybe it's the old-school vibe, but lately, I’ve been stuck on styles that take me back to these iconic fashion eras. This outfit embodies that spirit effortlessly, and it was so much fun playing with the look!

I hope you enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

KUTU Clizia Heels

Fitted for Erika, GenX, Legacy, Reborn

Color HUD: 7 colors and 2 metal options

Suzie Handbag

Colour HUD with 5 colour options, 4 metal options

Pose HUD (left or right-hand options)

SIZL Candice Jacket, Pants, and Top Set

16 textures in the Megapack, fully customizable jacket, pants, and top for endless styling options
Fitted for Peach, Anatomy, Legacy/Perky, GenX Classic, GenX Curvy, Lara/X/Petite, Reborn/Waifu

SIZL Links

KUTU Links

Stay fabulous,
Charly xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holding Onto Christmas Magic

  Something is enchanting about the quiet moments during the holiday season—when the world seems to pause, and you can feel the magic of Christmas all around. This year, I found myself reminiscing about childhood wonder, sitting quietly with one knee slightly raised, cradling the S. // Bottled Xmas . The delicate tree inside the bottle brought back memories of hours spent staring at snow globes, spinning stories about the tiny worlds inside. Even now, as an adult, I hold onto the fantasy and magic of Christmas. To make this moment even cosier, I’m wearing the [QE] Aspen Lounge Set , an outfit that perfectly captures the warmth and comfort of the season. Read on for all the details about these featured items and where to find them! Featured Items: [QE] Aspen Lounge Set - Fatpack Event: 50% off @ The Holiday Shop & Hop (Dec 6th – Jan 5th) Teleport to Event Includes: Cardigan, Cami, Panties, Socks (Tip Toe), Unrigged Slippers (Tip Toe), and Cocoa Mug. Fitted For: Maitreya, Petit...

Queen of Paper Dreams

  There’s a kind of magic in make-believe — in scribbled notes passed during class, paper planes launched with hope, and crowns folded from imagination. Today, I’m not just playing pretend… I am the Queen.  Wearing the [TF]-[QE] CROWN [FATPACK], a playful collaboration with The Factory, I crown myself with the word "Queen" front and centre. In my hand, I hold a paper plane, like a whispered wish in flight — delicate, hopeful, and unafraid of crash landings. This set is for the dreamers, the rebels, and those who rule with glitter in their veins and ink stains on their fingers. This crown isn’t just an accessory — it’s a declaration. Whether you’re The Boss, The Queen, or King of Drama, there’s a mood sticker and a colour to match your energy. Featured Item [TF]-[QE] - CROWN [FATPACK] Available at The Factory's Booth @ The Men's Dept. 🗓️ April 5th - April 30th 📍 Visit The Men’s Dept. Crown Details: 4 Size Options 2 Female: Normal & Mini 2 Male: ...

Timeless Romance

  with Ramsei Animations' "Queen" Pose Hello, Fashionistas and posers! Today, I’m thrilled to share a pose that epitomizes sensual elegance and romantic intimacy—the “Queen” a couples pose by Ramsei Animations. This exquisite pose is not just about capturing a moment but embodying a feeling of regal grace and deep affection. A Moment of Royal Romance In the black-and-white shot I’ve featured, we see a captivating scene: a woman lounged gracefully on a chaise, her hand delicately extended to his, while he stands behind her, leaning in to kiss her hand. This pose radiates a profound sense of being cherished and adored. It’s a visual testament to the idea that true royalty is expressed through actions rather than words. The “Queen” pose beautifully illustrates the essence of knowing you’re his queen through his actions. It’s a powerful reminder that love and admiration are often best conveyed through tender gestures and intimate moments. This pose allows you to embody that ...