Skip to main content

Dreamy Nights

 with CKEY Poses – Monik Series

The Monik Series from CKEY Poses captures a perfect blend of femininity and sensuality, offering a versatile set that suits any mood or photo style. In this shot, I’m perched on a rooftop, gaze lifted toward the stars, using Pose #2 from the Monik Series. The set provides five mirrored poses, a stylish chair, and a wine glass for both hands, allowing you to explore a range of poses that feel both gentle and provocative. Whether for a dreamy evening or a romantic vibe, the Monik Series has something for every moment.



Item Details and Links:

CKEY Poses – Monik Series

  • Included in the Set:
    • Pose stand
    • Chair
    • Wine glass for left and right hands
    • 5 mirrored poses

Where to Find CKEY Poses:

Stay fabulous,
Charly xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holding Onto Christmas Magic

  Something is enchanting about the quiet moments during the holiday season—when the world seems to pause, and you can feel the magic of Christmas all around. This year, I found myself reminiscing about childhood wonder, sitting quietly with one knee slightly raised, cradling the S. // Bottled Xmas . The delicate tree inside the bottle brought back memories of hours spent staring at snow globes, spinning stories about the tiny worlds inside. Even now, as an adult, I hold onto the fantasy and magic of Christmas. To make this moment even cosier, I’m wearing the [QE] Aspen Lounge Set , an outfit that perfectly captures the warmth and comfort of the season. Read on for all the details about these featured items and where to find them! Featured Items: [QE] Aspen Lounge Set - Fatpack Event: 50% off @ The Holiday Shop & Hop (Dec 6th – Jan 5th) Teleport to Event Includes: Cardigan, Cami, Panties, Socks (Tip Toe), Unrigged Slippers (Tip Toe), and Cocoa Mug. Fitted For: Maitreya, Petit...

Queen of Paper Dreams

  There’s a kind of magic in make-believe — in scribbled notes passed during class, paper planes launched with hope, and crowns folded from imagination. Today, I’m not just playing pretend… I am the Queen.  Wearing the [TF]-[QE] CROWN [FATPACK], a playful collaboration with The Factory, I crown myself with the word "Queen" front and centre. In my hand, I hold a paper plane, like a whispered wish in flight — delicate, hopeful, and unafraid of crash landings. This set is for the dreamers, the rebels, and those who rule with glitter in their veins and ink stains on their fingers. This crown isn’t just an accessory — it’s a declaration. Whether you’re The Boss, The Queen, or King of Drama, there’s a mood sticker and a colour to match your energy. Featured Item [TF]-[QE] - CROWN [FATPACK] Available at The Factory's Booth @ The Men's Dept. ๐Ÿ—“️ April 5th - April 30th ๐Ÿ“ Visit The Men’s Dept. Crown Details: 4 Size Options 2 Female: Normal & Mini 2 Male: ...

Timeless Romance

  with Ramsei Animations' "Queen" Pose Hello, Fashionistas and posers! Today, I’m thrilled to share a pose that epitomizes sensual elegance and romantic intimacy—the “Queen” a couples pose by Ramsei Animations. This exquisite pose is not just about capturing a moment but embodying a feeling of regal grace and deep affection. A Moment of Royal Romance In the black-and-white shot I’ve featured, we see a captivating scene: a woman lounged gracefully on a chaise, her hand delicately extended to his, while he stands behind her, leaning in to kiss her hand. This pose radiates a profound sense of being cherished and adored. It’s a visual testament to the idea that true royalty is expressed through actions rather than words. The “Queen” pose beautifully illustrates the essence of knowing you’re his queen through his actions. It’s a powerful reminder that love and admiration are often best conveyed through tender gestures and intimate moments. This pose allows you to embody that ...