Skip to main content

Love me do


With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, I wanted to create a look that pays homage to this romantic occasion. This sophisticated yet playful ensemble features stunning details that celebrate the spirit of love.

I’m wearing the [VIPERA] Brooke Earrings, designed in a charming heart shape, paired with the [VIPERA] Tasha Piercing, which includes a heart-shaped design adorned with a hanging gem. These accessories bring a touch of elegance and whimsy to the look.

Adding a personal note of romance, I’ve included the KIRA TATTOO-10, which features the phrase “I Love You” fitted snugly below the left clavicle. It’s an intimate and meaningful detail that makes a subtle statement.

For the makeup, I’ve chosen .:JC// Klee Eyeshadow in Onyx (70%) paired with Klee Eyeliner B and the glittering Klee Undereye Glitter. To complete the look, I added the adorable 2PERcent Freckles/Moles, which lend a soft, natural touch.

Whether celebrating with a loved one or indulging in self-love this Valentine's Day, I hope your day is filled with beauty, joy, and romance. Wishing you all a successful Romance Day on February 14th!






Featured Items

  • [VIPERA] Brooke Earrings

    • Rigged for Lelutka EvoX Human (female) and Genus Human (female)

    • Includes unrigged resizable version

    • HUD with:

      • 8 Metal Colors

      • 16 Gem Colors

    • Available at DreamDay Event (6 Jan - 24 Jan): DreamDay Event LM

  • [VIPERA] Tasha Piercing

    • Unrigged mesh (Left and Right mirrored versions)

    • HUD features:

      • 8 Metal Colors

      • 16 Gem Colors

      • Show/Hide Pendant Option

      • Glow On/Off for Gems

    • Resizer script included

    • Available at DreamDay Event (6 Jan - 24 Jan): DreamDay Event LM

  • KIRA TATTOO-10

    • Available in 3 opacities: 50%, 75%, 100%

    • Featured in Vogue Event (5 Jan - 25 Jan): Vogue Event LM

  • .:JC// Klee Eyeshadow

  • 2PERcent Freckles / Moles

Sponsor Links


Stay fabulous, 
Charly xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holding Onto Christmas Magic

  Something is enchanting about the quiet moments during the holiday season—when the world seems to pause, and you can feel the magic of Christmas all around. This year, I found myself reminiscing about childhood wonder, sitting quietly with one knee slightly raised, cradling the S. // Bottled Xmas . The delicate tree inside the bottle brought back memories of hours spent staring at snow globes, spinning stories about the tiny worlds inside. Even now, as an adult, I hold onto the fantasy and magic of Christmas. To make this moment even cosier, I’m wearing the [QE] Aspen Lounge Set , an outfit that perfectly captures the warmth and comfort of the season. Read on for all the details about these featured items and where to find them! Featured Items: [QE] Aspen Lounge Set - Fatpack Event: 50% off @ The Holiday Shop & Hop (Dec 6th – Jan 5th) Teleport to Event Includes: Cardigan, Cami, Panties, Socks (Tip Toe), Unrigged Slippers (Tip Toe), and Cocoa Mug. Fitted For: Maitreya, Petit...

Queen of Paper Dreams

  There’s a kind of magic in make-believe — in scribbled notes passed during class, paper planes launched with hope, and crowns folded from imagination. Today, I’m not just playing pretend… I am the Queen.  Wearing the [TF]-[QE] CROWN [FATPACK], a playful collaboration with The Factory, I crown myself with the word "Queen" front and centre. In my hand, I hold a paper plane, like a whispered wish in flight — delicate, hopeful, and unafraid of crash landings. This set is for the dreamers, the rebels, and those who rule with glitter in their veins and ink stains on their fingers. This crown isn’t just an accessory — it’s a declaration. Whether you’re The Boss, The Queen, or King of Drama, there’s a mood sticker and a colour to match your energy. Featured Item [TF]-[QE] - CROWN [FATPACK] Available at The Factory's Booth @ The Men's Dept. 🗓️ April 5th - April 30th 📍 Visit The Men’s Dept. Crown Details: 4 Size Options 2 Female: Normal & Mini 2 Male: ...

Timeless Romance

  with Ramsei Animations' "Queen" Pose Hello, Fashionistas and posers! Today, I’m thrilled to share a pose that epitomizes sensual elegance and romantic intimacy—the “Queen” a couples pose by Ramsei Animations. This exquisite pose is not just about capturing a moment but embodying a feeling of regal grace and deep affection. A Moment of Royal Romance In the black-and-white shot I’ve featured, we see a captivating scene: a woman lounged gracefully on a chaise, her hand delicately extended to his, while he stands behind her, leaning in to kiss her hand. This pose radiates a profound sense of being cherished and adored. It’s a visual testament to the idea that true royalty is expressed through actions rather than words. The “Queen” pose beautifully illustrates the essence of knowing you’re his queen through his actions. It’s a powerful reminder that love and admiration are often best conveyed through tender gestures and intimate moments. This pose allows you to embody that ...