Skip to main content

When Music Touches Your Soul

 

There’s something truly magical about weekends—those quiet, laid-back moments when time slows down, and the world feels at peace. This weekend, I found myself in the perfect moment: a glass of red wine in hand, vinyl scattered around, and the sound of my record player filling the room. With headphones on, I drifted into a blissful state, letting the music touch my soul while lounging in the cosy, stylish QE Noella Basics Full Set.

This set is exactly what I want to be wearing when I’m embracing those chill weekend vibes. The mix of comfort and style makes it an easy choice for lounging around, whether you’re listening to your favourite records, catching up on some reading, or just savouring the slow rhythm of a Sunday afternoon.

The QE Noella Basics Full Set is sold separately in three colour packs: Neutral, Jewel Tones, and Pastel Brights, giving you the flexibility to choose the hues that match your mood. With customizable options for sweaters, leggings, and boots, this set is as versatile as it is cosy.



What’s Included:

  • Sweater: Turtle Neck or Wide Neck
  • Leggings: Mid Rise or High Waist
  • Boots: Snow or Ankle
  • Available in: Neutrals, Jewel Tones, and Pastel Brights
  • Fully Customizable HUD: Endless options to suit any mood!

Fitted for:

  • LaraX, Legacy / Perky, Reborn / Waifu

Event Details:

  • The Happy Weekend Marketplace Sale
    Available now at [QE] Designs Marketplace:
    (Use the keyword 'sale' for easy searching!)

Sponsor Details:


[QE] Designs & [QE] Home Links:

Stay Fabulous
Charly xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holding Onto Christmas Magic

  Something is enchanting about the quiet moments during the holiday season—when the world seems to pause, and you can feel the magic of Christmas all around. This year, I found myself reminiscing about childhood wonder, sitting quietly with one knee slightly raised, cradling the S. // Bottled Xmas . The delicate tree inside the bottle brought back memories of hours spent staring at snow globes, spinning stories about the tiny worlds inside. Even now, as an adult, I hold onto the fantasy and magic of Christmas. To make this moment even cosier, I’m wearing the [QE] Aspen Lounge Set , an outfit that perfectly captures the warmth and comfort of the season. Read on for all the details about these featured items and where to find them! Featured Items: [QE] Aspen Lounge Set - Fatpack Event: 50% off @ The Holiday Shop & Hop (Dec 6th – Jan 5th) Teleport to Event Includes: Cardigan, Cami, Panties, Socks (Tip Toe), Unrigged Slippers (Tip Toe), and Cocoa Mug. Fitted For: Maitreya, Petit...

Queen of Paper Dreams

  There’s a kind of magic in make-believe — in scribbled notes passed during class, paper planes launched with hope, and crowns folded from imagination. Today, I’m not just playing pretend… I am the Queen.  Wearing the [TF]-[QE] CROWN [FATPACK], a playful collaboration with The Factory, I crown myself with the word "Queen" front and centre. In my hand, I hold a paper plane, like a whispered wish in flight — delicate, hopeful, and unafraid of crash landings. This set is for the dreamers, the rebels, and those who rule with glitter in their veins and ink stains on their fingers. This crown isn’t just an accessory — it’s a declaration. Whether you’re The Boss, The Queen, or King of Drama, there’s a mood sticker and a colour to match your energy. Featured Item [TF]-[QE] - CROWN [FATPACK] Available at The Factory's Booth @ The Men's Dept. 🗓️ April 5th - April 30th 📍 Visit The Men’s Dept. Crown Details: 4 Size Options 2 Female: Normal & Mini 2 Male: ...

Timeless Romance

  with Ramsei Animations' "Queen" Pose Hello, Fashionistas and posers! Today, I’m thrilled to share a pose that epitomizes sensual elegance and romantic intimacy—the “Queen” a couples pose by Ramsei Animations. This exquisite pose is not just about capturing a moment but embodying a feeling of regal grace and deep affection. A Moment of Royal Romance In the black-and-white shot I’ve featured, we see a captivating scene: a woman lounged gracefully on a chaise, her hand delicately extended to his, while he stands behind her, leaning in to kiss her hand. This pose radiates a profound sense of being cherished and adored. It’s a visual testament to the idea that true royalty is expressed through actions rather than words. The “Queen” pose beautifully illustrates the essence of knowing you’re his queen through his actions. It’s a powerful reminder that love and admiration are often best conveyed through tender gestures and intimate moments. This pose allows you to embody that ...