Skip to main content

Aury – Own Your Individuality

 

I went bold and vibrant with this retro-inspired shot, capturing a playful, energetic aesthetic. The oversized nail polish bottle spills onto the floor, dripping from the brush, setting the scene for a striking composition. I chose fiery oranges, yellows, and reds to amplify the mood, making this a truly electric visual.


She 
confidently wears the Aury romper and jacket, wearing it with wild, curly hair wrapped in a knotted scarf that seamlessly ties together the outfit’s colours. To complete the look? Fierce boots in matching tones, bring the whole vibe together.

Aury [MEGAPACK] Includes:

  • Romper
  • Jacket
  • separate HUDs for Romper and Jacket
Customizable romper, trim and Jacket for combinations to suit your mood. 

✔ Fitted for:

  • LaraX
  • Lara Petite
  • Legacy Regular
  • Legacy Perky
  • Reborn

📌 Event Details:

📌 Sponsor Details – ECRU COUTURE:

Stay Fabulous,
Charly xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holding Onto Christmas Magic

  Something is enchanting about the quiet moments during the holiday season—when the world seems to pause, and you can feel the magic of Christmas all around. This year, I found myself reminiscing about childhood wonder, sitting quietly with one knee slightly raised, cradling the S. // Bottled Xmas . The delicate tree inside the bottle brought back memories of hours spent staring at snow globes, spinning stories about the tiny worlds inside. Even now, as an adult, I hold onto the fantasy and magic of Christmas. To make this moment even cosier, I’m wearing the [QE] Aspen Lounge Set , an outfit that perfectly captures the warmth and comfort of the season. Read on for all the details about these featured items and where to find them! Featured Items: [QE] Aspen Lounge Set - Fatpack Event: 50% off @ The Holiday Shop & Hop (Dec 6th – Jan 5th) Teleport to Event Includes: Cardigan, Cami, Panties, Socks (Tip Toe), Unrigged Slippers (Tip Toe), and Cocoa Mug. Fitted For: Maitreya, Petit...

Queen of Paper Dreams

  There’s a kind of magic in make-believe — in scribbled notes passed during class, paper planes launched with hope, and crowns folded from imagination. Today, I’m not just playing pretend… I am the Queen.  Wearing the [TF]-[QE] CROWN [FATPACK], a playful collaboration with The Factory, I crown myself with the word "Queen" front and centre. In my hand, I hold a paper plane, like a whispered wish in flight — delicate, hopeful, and unafraid of crash landings. This set is for the dreamers, the rebels, and those who rule with glitter in their veins and ink stains on their fingers. This crown isn’t just an accessory — it’s a declaration. Whether you’re The Boss, The Queen, or King of Drama, there’s a mood sticker and a colour to match your energy. Featured Item [TF]-[QE] - CROWN [FATPACK] Available at The Factory's Booth @ The Men's Dept. 🗓️ April 5th - April 30th 📍 Visit The Men’s Dept. Crown Details: 4 Size Options 2 Female: Normal & Mini 2 Male: ...

Timeless Romance

  with Ramsei Animations' "Queen" Pose Hello, Fashionistas and posers! Today, I’m thrilled to share a pose that epitomizes sensual elegance and romantic intimacy—the “Queen” a couples pose by Ramsei Animations. This exquisite pose is not just about capturing a moment but embodying a feeling of regal grace and deep affection. A Moment of Royal Romance In the black-and-white shot I’ve featured, we see a captivating scene: a woman lounged gracefully on a chaise, her hand delicately extended to his, while he stands behind her, leaning in to kiss her hand. This pose radiates a profound sense of being cherished and adored. It’s a visual testament to the idea that true royalty is expressed through actions rather than words. The “Queen” pose beautifully illustrates the essence of knowing you’re his queen through his actions. It’s a powerful reminder that love and admiration are often best conveyed through tender gestures and intimate moments. This pose allows you to embody that ...